Pages

Things turn out best for people who make the best....

welcome To my friends....

If u want to know any information about Academic Projects or Latest Technology, What ever it may be any queries send this post.....i will give the Best Solutions for your queries.



Thanking u.....

urs Friend....

Venu Chowdary

Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINE DAY SPECIAL............QUOTES


Things turn out best for people who make the best.....


Happy Valentine day.....





When love is not madness, it is not love.  ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca


Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee.  ~English saying used on poesy rings


Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.  ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939


Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.  ~Albert Einstein


I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.  When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.  ~Author Unknown

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard


Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.  ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment